Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It lacks a title

why do people build such useless things? I've been passing by the BMW museum the last few days and today I just stood and looked at it
It's massive...and useless...and cost a fortune to build
I mean,at least they could have reduced the size,I bet the flora would have been hyper
Useless...well,it is
I'm not saying it's not great to look at,but then again,it's sole purpose is to invite you to stare at cars,and yes,it is publicity,but will the people who go to stare at them cars actually buy one?
Buyers don't chose museums to do their shopping

So back to number 3,it cost a lot,and we return to it being useless.

I really can't get over how much space it takes up,how much energy it consumes and all this,for it to look pretty.

Now,second highlight of my day...black woman calling all white female specimens whores.
That was cute,especially since I wasn't very sure about her gender til' I saw some traces of boob

1 comment:

K.Arthur said...

They beter do a "swim cap" museum!!!

:))