Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boink

Someone got really lucky that the house painter came and I had to close my laptop because I was starting to write about what was bugging me and I wasn't in the jolliest of moods
But a couple of Oreos and Yelle's later,it's gotten a bit better
If I had written it,it had probably only remained a draft,for the sake of mankind
So ...there are things that bug me,one is setting priorities,or well,lack of priority setting



Anyway,I am still slightly pissed off but tonight I have scheduled-bez-dwinkie time.
And yes,that was imbecile code,just for the sake of it

2 comments:

cazzie said...

That is what bezzies are for bezzie bez bez .... we may be miles apart but you is close to my heart .... would ya look at that it rhymed too ! *hic* .... ... love ya ! x

cazzie said...

and another rhyme for you to suit your occasion and feel free to fit it to a person you wish ...


and up above the rainbow high bungle looked out and shit in zippies eyeeeeeeee ... ooohhhhhhhhhhhh


nice ??