Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cultural learnings to make benefit of someone

There really has to be something about rap I don't understand,and that is , why do people like and listen to it?
It's lacking the music,among other things....
Have been subjected to a rap abuse for the past 2 hours...and counting, and am still not getting the deal
The last lyric I remember is "smoke a sack" .Now is that inspiring,intellectual or any other positive adjective to you?

It really is interesting how much doing drugs,shootin enemies ,ho's ,bling and cash can be discussed.
They seem to be an endless fountain of wisdom over here.
Them peoples send inspirational messages y'all


As I write ,I listen to things about proud serial killers...it makes my heart melt

"you ain't mad at me bitch" x 10 and it goes on...wow,them rappers are unstoppable

There probably are wiser rapperZ out there,I'm just not in the mood to find them

I leave you with the glorious....


First gangsta pic off google












p.s: I am still amazed of how much I can take,I need an award

No comments: